1. Make a training program
The plan will make the classes not chaotic, but understandable and consistent. Train every other day – it takes time for the muscles to fully recover. Include basic exercises in the program: push-ups, squats and pull-ups.
2. Do not neglect the warm-up
The warm-up warms up the muscles and prepares the heart for the load, gradually increasing the pulse. Set aside 10-15 minutes for exercise. Include running or walking in place, jumping rope, bending and turning the body in the warm-up.
3. Watch your technique
If the exercise is performed incorrectly, the load on the muscles is redistributed. Not only will you not achieve the desired effect, but you may also be injured.
- Keep your back straight and your knees clearly above your feet.
- Do not lower or tilt your head back.
- The feet should be completely pressed to the floor during the entire exercise.
- Squat down so that your thighs are parallel to the floor, and then return to the starting position.
- Watch your elbows. A typical rookie mistake is elbows set apart. From above, this pose resembles the letter “T”. In this position, the triceps are weakly involved, and the load on the shoulders increases.
- Place your hands so that there is a 70° angle between the shoulder and the body.
- Avoid wave-like push-ups – your back should be flat throughout the exercise.
- Avoid sudden jerks or drops.
- Do not help yourself with your legs – they should be straightened or bent at the knees.
- Do not stretch your neck up or forward. Keep your head straight.
Home workouts allow you to create a convenient schedule and connect the whole family to classes. And you can not only do exercises, but also prepare for the implementation of the TRP standards. The test program includes, for example, flexion and extension of the arms in a lying position, pull-ups, forward bends. Thanks to the federal project ” Sport is the norm of life ” of the national project ” Demography “, more than 1,500 TRP sites have been opened in the country, and more than 18 million people have joined the movement. And more than 10.8 million have already begun to comply with the standards. To pass the test, you need to register on the TRP website and submit an application.
I want to participate